Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
As an Associate in Investment Banking & Capital Markets (IBCM), you will be placed in one of our industry or product groups where you will work alongside industry and product bankers to provide capital markets and advisory services to our Investment Bank clients. Start date:
July 2023 Academic requirements:
You should be graduating from an MBA program (or equivalent advanced degree) in December 2022 or May/June 2023. Your field of responsibility
As an Associate, you will be a key contributor in the origination and execution of M&A transactions for domestic and foreign, and public and private entities. You will build knowledge about the industry and/or products you cover and be responsible for developing financial models and presentation for pitches and live deal executions. These materials will help our clients position their companies, understand how the market values them and be used to make strategic and/or financial recommendations. You will also drive the day-to-day execution of various workstreams and work in close collaboration with Analysts, Vice Presidents, and senior bankers you are staffed with. Your future colleagues
As an Associate, you will work alongside some of the most promising industry coverage and advisory bankers and have exposure to senior decision makers at a diverse set of clients. Our bankers demonstrate excellence across a wide range of product and industry areas.
You will be placed into an industry or product group after completing our initial training program. As an Associate, you will have the opportunity to work on deals in your group, gain hands-on experience and work on all aspects of advising and transacting business for our clients. You Offer
Demonstrate the skills and attributes you bring to this program within the IBCM department. Tell us how your experience, character and vision connect with the responsibilities required and prospects we offer. Show us that you have:
Before applying, note the following application instructions:
- A confident, ambitious outlook and the ability to work effectively under pressure
- A willingness to cooperate collaboratively and also to work independently on your own initiative
- Outstanding organizational skills and a precise, efficient approach to your work
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven reliability
- A willingness to go above and beyond
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
- Group preferences are required: Rank your top choice group(s) as part of your application(s). Note these rankings should be consistent in each application
- Education: Your MBA or graduate program should be listed as your Highest Level of Education and under Education 1 of the Work Experience section.
- GPA: If your school has a grade nondisclosure policy or you want to exclude your GPA from your application, input N/A in that field
- A resume is required. Cover letters, school transcripts and reference letters are optional.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.