Business Intelligence Architect
- Chicago, IL, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 15 Sep 17
A premier financial technology firm is seeking an experienced Business Intelligence (BI) Architect to lead the firm's data analytics strategy.
A premier financial technology firm is seeking an experienced Business Intelligence (BI) Architect to lead the firm's data analytics strategy. You would be charged with driving the vision and delivering a new analytics system with over 2,000 end users. This is a new, mission-critical team with opportunity to get involved in making creative metrics and using big data to drive new business insights and processes. Required experience:
- 5+ years of data mining, analysis, and reporting experience
- 5+ years within the Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence (BI) space
- 5+ years managing technology teams and/our projects
- 3+ years of experience with SSIS, SAP BusinessObjects and/or Cognos
- 3+ Years of experience with Tableau and/or Qlickview/Qlick Sense
In addition to overall strategy development and building a brand new analytics system, you would also be responsible for managing and building out a team of up to 5 Business Intelligence Analysts.
This is a 12-18 month contract assignment. But could turn into a full-time position if desired.
Interested parties and encouraged to contact Don Effler and Huxley Banking and financial services.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.