Campaign Analyst Chicago, IL, USA/en-US/External/job/Chicago-IL-USA/Campaign-Analyst_R200008317/apply
111 W Monroe - 115 S LaSalle
Job Family Group:
Provides customer insights to develop and execute strategic direct marketing campaigns to drive acquisition, retention and market share. Develops a comprehensive understanding of the customer group in order to identify and target customers, identify relevant opportunities and customer strategies, and advise on how to capture the full potential of the customer base. Provides timely insights to support management decisions by sourcing, analyzing and integrating customer, competitive, environmental, market and business data in order to identify potential customers, promotion, advertising and marketing opportunities. Develops direct marketing program strategies based on segmentation, relevant insights and research of the business/groups customers to capitalize on existing/new opportunities, build customer value and deliver on the customer experience.
Campaign / Responsibilities: Develop and execute Email, Calling, and Mail Campaigns for our clients. Work with users daily to refine campaign requirements. Use Unica features such as Macros, Persistent Defined variables and Unica Log.
- Manages end to end structuring of existing/new direct marketing campaigns from objectives, customer offer, marketing channels, sales & marketing, technical & process requirements, and ensures integration with mass and local marketing initiatives.
- Provides customer and environmental insights to influence business decisions.
- Develops and executes direct marketing campaigns.
- Leverages existing direct marketing channels of customer communication to ensure broad reach of messaging.
- Ensures all marketing programs are developed and executed in accordance with internal policies, procedures and standards, and external legal and regulatory requirements.
- Executes strategic solutions to include direct response marketing, promotions and media relations.
- Track, monitor and evaluate marketplace activities with respect to direct marketing and the business/group objectives, assessing impacts and making recommendations.
- Builds effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders and ensures alignment.
- Designs and produces regular and ad-hoc reports.
- Focus is primarily on business/group within BMO; may have broader, enterprise-wide focus.
- Provides specialized consulting, analytical and technical support.
- Exercises judgment to identify, diagnose, and solve problems within given rules.
- Works independently and regularly handles non-routine situations.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Typically between 5 - 7 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study.
- BS in Computer Science.
- Deep knowledge and technical proficiency gained through extensive education and business experience.
- Verbal & written communication skills - In-depth.
- Collaboration & team skills - In-depth.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - In-depth.
- Influence skills - In-depth.
- Data driven decision making - In-depth.
- Experience with Unica and SQL a plus.
Were here to help
At BMO Harris Bank we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO Harris Bank team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one for yourself and our customers. Well support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, well help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at .
BMO Harris Bank is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each others differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. BMO Harris Bank N.A. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Posted 2 Days AgoFull timeR200008317 BMO Financial Group
Serving customers for 200 years and counting, BMO is a highly diversified financial services provider the 8th largest bank, by assets, in North America. With total assets of $728 billion as of October 31, 2018, and a team of diverse and highly engaged employees, BMO provides a broad range of personal and commercial banking, wealth management and investment banking products and services to more than 12 million customers and conducts business through three operating groups: Personal and Commercial Banking, BMO Wealth Management and BMO Capital Markets.
We serve Canadian clients through BMO Bank of Montreal®, our personal and commercial banking business, BMO Nesbitt Burns®*, one of Canada's leading wealth management firms, and BMO Capital Markets, our North American investment and corporate banking division.
In the United States, clients are served through BMO Harris Bank, a major U.S. Midwest personal and commercial bank, and BMO Private Bank, with wealth management offices across the United States, as well as BMO Capital Markets, our North American investment and corporate banking division.
We help our customers make money make sense by delivering the broadest range of financial services through a single point of contact. Our financial service professionals provide access to any services our customers require across the entire enterprise.