CME Group is currently looking for a year-round recruiting intern. This intern will assist the recruiting team with day-to-day activities in support of all aspects of recruiting with a particular emphasis on our entry-level and campus recruiting efforts.
- Coordinate and schedule interviews via MS Outlook and Yello
- Assist in recruitment of interns and entry-level professionals
- Post job openings to various recruiting boards and sites
- Review resumes and screen candidates
- Assist with career fairs and the summer intern program
Skills / Software Requirements:
- Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Attention to detail
- Project management skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work approximately 20 hours per week during the school year and full time during the summer break
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree with a career interest in Human Resources
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world's leading derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.