Clearing House - Internship - Year Round
CME Group is currently looking for a Clearing House year-round intern.
This candidate will assist the Clearing House Compliance Team on day-to-day activities in support of Clearing and Post-Trade Services. This candidate will have responsibilities, under direct supervision, related to clearing Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) initiatives, internal controls testing, and maintenance of the Clearing House compliance program.
- Assist in identifying test scope, test risks, and test procedure
- Create and maintain test documentation
- Execute test responsibilities with direct supervision
- Contribute to regulatory compliance activities including annual gap analysis
- Interface and communicate with internal teams and external support groups when needed
Skills / Software Requirements:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Well-developed written, grammatical, and verbal skills
Currently pursuing a Bachelors/Masters/Advanced Degree in Business Management, Finance, Economics, or other related course.
- Year-round internship, 20-30 hours per week with flexible work schedule
- Position based in Chicago, in-office/hybrid
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world's leading derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.