Client Services Representative - Level 2 Research Support Team
Job Description and Responsibilities
Interactive Brokers ('IB") is seeking to expand our Customer Service Department with a Level 2 Research Support Team. Motivated individuals will be responsible for researching diverse topics ranging from configuration of the Trader Workstation platform, trade execution issues, funding, account statements and general policy information. Upon completion of this research, the individual will be responsible for producing high quality responses for our active clientele base. The ideal candidate will be well organized, have strong written communication skills and have the ability to explain complex subject matter in a concise and readily understandable manner.
- Investigate written inquiries submitted by our clients using a combination of publicly available material as well as internal systems and departments.
- Prepare a written response to client inquiries which will be clear, concise and complete.
- Ensure all client inquiries are responded to in full, including any follow up inquiries.
- Ensure that inquiries are responded to in a timely manner consistent with service level commitments.
- Provide in depth research assistance for IB Customer Service Phone Support Teams which may involve escalation of topics to numerous internal departments.
- Identify opportunities for website content and/or system enhancements that facilitate self-help and scalability of service model.
- Bachelor's or advanced degree
- Strong written communication skills (including proper grammar, spelling and punctuation).
- Proficiency with web based applications and search tools.
- Resourceful and innovative approach to problem solving.
- Experience in financial services (e.g., brokerage, banking, trading, exchange or clearinghouse) preferred but not required.
- The ability to converse in multiple languages is a plus.
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info