See job description for details
Industrie Reply is looking for Creatio/CRM Analyst. The candidate will be key to Creatio team's ability to accurately assess new potential solutions for customers. The candidate will assist in presales, requirements gathering, solution design, and support of existing clients. Position is located at our office in Chicago, IL. Responsibilities
- Understanding and documenting business processes and workflows and their relationships to current and future software solutions.
- Partnering with business users to fully surface their requirements; conducting interviews with key project stakeholders and document and presenting the results.
- Assisting business users, project managers and IT leadership in optimizing the scope, benefits and risks of proposed projects; help manage expectations of users and management.
- Defining use cases to articulate new functional software needs and the roles of each class of application user.
- Analyzing the impact of change requests.
- Supporting traceability from requirements through to QA; assisting in the definition of test plans and testing strategies and in the creation of test cases.
- Assisting in the definition of roll out, training and user support plans.
- Creating and/or reviewing manuals, procedures, and related user documentation; ensuring documentation is targeted to the appropriate audience
- Presenting concepts in a concise and focused manner, including narrative, process diagrams, role and accountability diagrams and business-focused story boards.
- Assist in setup and configuration of Creatio solutions.
- Work with development teams to ensure functional coverage of all solutions to meet customers needs.
- Health &
- TRAINING &
- We offer you an attractive salary and a competitive overall package
- Regular and systematic (external and internal) further training opportunities
- Work in an innovative and international team
About Industrie Reply
- Certified Creatio Analyst/Developer
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in information technology or business administration discipline.
- Two plus years experience in business analysis.
- Self-Starter and Independent thinker
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Interviewing and listening skills to elicit detailed requirements Analytical skills for transforming defined business needs into software requirements
- Verbal and written communication skills, ability to create effective requirements documents and review them with key project stakeholders at multiple levels of the organization.
- Basic understanding of software design and development.
- Experience with any or all of the following highly desirable: CRM, financial reporting, portal, accounting systems.
- Ability to provide leadership and coaching to less experienced business analysts.
Industrie Reply is the Reply Group company focused on delivering innovative technology-based solutions to address Customers' most complex Supply and Value Chain needs. Industrie Reply specializes in three major areas including Supply Chain Execution (SCE), Manufacturing/IoT, and Customer Experience (Cx). Industrie Reply's focus on Industrie 4.0 methodologies, helps customers to achieve the highest levels of efficiency, through comprehensive consulting and technology solutions.