Full Stack Algo Developer - Chicago
Fantastic opportunity for talented developers at one of the world's top algorithmic trading firms in their Chicago office. This fully automated trading firm has a unique culture that is relaxed, yet exciting and technically stimulating, where you'll be working with some of the smartest engineers in the industry.
They are seeking a full stack developer to automate and develop a wide variety of systems, including global post trade and middle office, plus architect and design enhancements for these systems, mainly in Python. Working closely with multiple teams across the business, you'll draw on your technical expertise to implement both quick fixes and longer-term direction setting.
This role would suit someone who thrives when given end-to-end ownership of exciting projects, and who has a keen desire to figure out and solve open-ended problems, making things better for other people.
***All interviews and start dates will be fully remote*** Requirements
- 5+ years' software engineering experience; 2+ years of Python
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering (or related field)
- Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to describe software designs at all technical knowledge levels
- Highly skilled at multitasking and time management
- Market-leading salary + bonuses + generous benefits package
- Truly flat management structure, with no red tape
- Friendly culture where everyone's ideas are encouraged and celebrated
- Feel valued and be rewarded for your hard work where coding is front and centre
No salary cap, circa 100% bonus - competitive Contact
If you feel you're a strong candidate for the role and would like further info, please contact: Adam Pearce
+44 (0) 7495 377043