The Post-Trade Client Services Associate
provides primary-level problem resolution & customer service to all current & potential clients. They lead on-boarding of new clients and platforms, work to engage customers on new initiatives, & build & maintain those relationships & provide daily support. He/She handles operational & customer-related issues, delivering resolutions, function as the primary lead for internal projects, & recommend updates to current operational processes & procedures. Principal Accountabilities:
Skills and Software Requirements:
- Demonstrate mastery of CME Clearing infrastructure and ability to solve problems across all asset classes/initiatives and mastery of internal operational processes, such as account set-ups, trade submission workflows and end-of-day processing. Demonstrate ability to teach/help colleagues with questions and issues regarding internal operational processes.
- Provide excellent customer service across all asset classes and initiatives. Develop strong relationships with customers, provide clear/professional responses to client queries, assist with & lead customer calls and/or in-person visits, develop strong relationships with customers, provide day to day support of customer questions.
- Support CME Group's effort to develop innovative enhancements that improve our team and our customers' experience. Document firm enhancement requests and help prioritize them. Suggest ideas to improve the customer experience and improve internal processes.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience working with either futures and options or Interest rate/FX swaps
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration or Quantitative field
- Must work well in a team environment
- Self-motivated individual
- Capability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office preferred
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and organizational skills
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world's leading derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.