Production Engineer - New York/Chicago
Lively, positive spirit of a start-up, with the stability of a longer-established player, this leading quant firm is looking for a pragmatic Production Engineer to join one of their most established teams, where you'll take ownership of post-trading analysis and operational issues.
Developers here are highly valued and well-rewarded for hard work, and as a result, are some of the brightest minds from across the trading, tech and start-up industries. This role will involve working with colleagues across the business, writing and maintaining a complex Python infrastructure to make the deployment process for production trading scalable, fault-tolerant and automated. You will also identify and fix issues which prevent trading of deployment of new code.
Here, technology is viewed as key to their continued success, where traders and software engineers work on their own proprietary trading algorithms. If you would value having the autonomy to pursue your own projects to help the team's trading, and manage your own workload, this role would be perfect for you.
***All interviews and start dates will be fully remote*** Requirements
- 3+ years' hands-on C++ programming experience, plus proficiency in Python
- Able to carry out complex debugging, design work and problem-solving
- Strong track record of owning and driving forward mission-critical systems
- Skilled at managing priorities with the ability to switch between multiple projects at once
- Bonus points for trading industry experience
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Enormous opportunity to grow, learn and have an impact
- Contributions are rewarded; career progression supported
- Free breakfast, lunch and dinner
up to $300k + bonus Contact
If this sounds like you, or you'd like to know more, please get in touch. Andy Stirling-Martin