A leading International trading house is looking to expand the team by adding a talented Quantitative Research (QR) Analyst in Chicago.
As the Quantitative Researcher, you will:
- Manage large amounts of complex data in Python and run quantitative queries/develop research frameworks related to market data
- Independently generate, research and maintain frameworks related to data analytics, develop and enhance mathematics models and research tools, and translate abstract constructs into practical code
- Building financial and statistical models to provide independent analyses suitable for regulatory use
- Obtain, gather and process massive and disparate data sets into cohesive data structures for subsequent analyses
What you need:
- Master's or PhD degree from a competitive university in a quantitative/STEM field such as statistics, mathematics, computer science, or finance
- Strong Quantitative and Developer experience
- Proficiency with working with large data sets
- Experience working with time-series and cross-sectional analysis
- Programming proficiency in Python and C++
- Experience with client facing business or order executions or market structure research
- Research project/published research experience preferred
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with industry experience.
For a more detailed conversation in confidence, please apply with your resume.