Senior Business Analyst
Senior Business Analyst - Commerce Magento BA
We're looking for a Senior Business Analyst specializing in Magento in our Commerce Practice that is passionate about streamlining business processes.
This role is responsible for assisting on client projects to facilitate discovery, conduct requirements gathering and refinement, define process gaps, define configuration specifications, perform quality assurance, and manage project documentation.
You will own the Commerce system and work closely with business users, internal stakeholders and development teams to meet the needs of business, drive process and system changes. If you consider yourself to be self-motivated, detail-oriented and great at solving ambiguous problems, we want to hear from you.
- Facilitate client requirements gathering sessions with external and internal stakeholders; documenting those requirements into use cases, activity diagrams and functional specifications;
- Work with Project Managers and clients on new/existing Magento implementations to ensure timely and effective delivery of requirements documentation in line with agreed upon project hours;
- Lead efforts to evaluate, select, recommend and implement appropriate software & system solutions that support and enable the delivery of Magento and related applications;
- Provide thought leadership in eCommerce best practices, the selection and recommendation of eCommerce applications and their ancillary systems;
- Identify and present process improvements for requirements gathering and documentation of those requirements;
- Update base functionality templates that reflect current version capabilities of the Magento platform;
- Possess a thorough understanding of Magento administrative/Business Manager functionality;
- Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements;
- Tracks and reports hours and expenses on a weekly basis;
- Performs other duties as required or assigned which are reasonably within the scope of the duties enumerated above.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment. Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
- 6+ years business analyst experience
- 2+ years relevant experience in Magento
- Bachelors Degree
- Certification: If possible has BA level 1 and is seeking level 2.
- Should be proficient in Business knowledge, Business Change Management, Functional Architecture Design & Project Financials, KPI?s & Reporting.
- Should have progressing skills on Software Engineering & Architecture Knowledge.
- Previous consulting experience
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant -
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of 17billion.
Visit us at . People matter, results count. Primary Location:
US-IL-Chicago Work Locations: Job:
Capgemini Global Schedule: