Software Engineer in Test III
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
The Software Engineer in Test III (SET III) makes applications more testable by developing software to support testing efforts. SET III has good development skills, is able to interface efficiently w/ all of the support groups, other QA groups and dev groups while working independently with some oversight. Employee must be comfortable working as part of an Agile team. S/he must have attention to detail, excellent communication skills, exhibit quick learning capabilities in problem solving and picking up & mastering new concepts - business, technical & process oriented.
• Develops and implements designs for automated testing framework.
• Writes and executes manual test cases and analyzes results.
• Creates and documents testing phases and defects.
• Conducts post release / post implementation testing.
• Interface and communicate with internal teams.
• Responsible for creating and maintaining SDLC artifacts and facilitating reviews.
• Understand and implement testing methodologies.
• D ocument and troubleshoot errors in all environments
• Collaborate with team members to implement automation and overcome test-ability challenges.
• Develop new and unique ways to challenge the system
Skills & Software Requirements:
3+ years in core Java Technology and multi-threading. Browser based testing with knowledge of both UI and backend service relationships. Strong SQL experience, preferably in Oracle. Frameworks like Sele nium , Cucumber, and Rest Assured required . Jenkins experience preferred.