Salesforce- Technical Lead Role Description:
As a Salesforce Technical Lead, the candidate will be part of the growing Salesforce practice, serving as a SME to sales and delivery teams on Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Service Cloud Platform. The ideal candidate will be comfortable discussing and demonstrating all aspects of the platform, including but not limited to business processes, hosting infrastructure, security, integration to other IT systems with IT audiences up to CIO/CTO level and engage LOB heads and business users.
- Ownership of workstream functional design and delivery of solutions to clients
- Coordinate with the Project Manager during project setup, on-boarding and planning activities.
- Oversee Business Analysts gathering business requirements and translate them into a technical solution
- Work with teams for solution architecture, estimates, delivery etc.
- Create key architecture documentation and deliverables for specific workstreams
- Design report specifications for clients Salesforce reports
- Support Train-the-Trainer materials
- 3+ years of Salesforce implementation experience (at least 2 as a Technical Lead)
- End-to-end business architecture and supporting technical components for at least 1 Salesforce project
- Participation in each phase of at least 2 full Salesforce life-cycle implementations
- Significant Consulting/client facing background
- Salesforce certifications or working toward certification
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment. Primary Location:
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
US-IL-Chicago Work Locations: Job:
Capgemini Global Schedule: