CME Group is currently looking for a Trading System Support 2023/summer intern.
This candidate will assist the Trading System Support/Global Operations on day-to-day activities in support of Product Launch projects; data analysis, report generation, testing efforts, and ad-hoc projects.
- Analyze Product Support inquiries & explore areas of improvement
- Assist in UAT for Product Launch initiatives
- Generate BPM reports for approval
Skills / Software Requirements:
- Proficient with data management
- Process Improvement
- Knowledge of financial instruments and/or commodities
- Strong communication skills and willingness to learn
- Proficiency with Microsoft 365 Suite
- Currently pursuing a BA/BS in Finance or Business-related degree
- Minimum GPA of 3.5
- Able to work out of Chicago office on a Hybrid schedule for the summer
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world's leading derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.