- Elk Grove Village, IL, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
Citi Retail Services - VP, Business Delivery
Citi Retail Services - VP, Business Delivery
- Primary Location: United States,Illinois,Elk Grove Village
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Project and Program Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 18067540
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
Brief Description of the Organization
Citi Retail Services provides consumer and commercial credit card products, services, and retail solutions to national and regional retailers across the U.S. The business services nearly 90 million accounts for a number of iconic brands, including The Home Depot, Macy's, Sears, Shell, and ExxonMobil, among others.
- Execute established project management disciplines including the development of project and communication plans, meeting facilitation, risk & issue management, documentation.
- Leads large teams as a business project manager to on board partners, both de novo and conversion initiatives, and/or flagship initiatives that span cross-functional disciplines in a matrix environment.
- Interfaces with Technology, Operations, Business, and Control teams to drive planning, execution, and issue resolution.
- Identify functional resources needed to support the project; define the business, control, and operational milestones and/or tasks, lead times and dependencies. Engage with the partner and vendor(s) to define and manage to the integration plan.
- Drive business solutions in adherence to the on-boarding strategy and/or conversion model, elicit and generate the business requirements, and jointly document partner integration requirements.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently
- Manage projects through the entire life cycle adhering to an Agile and/or Waterfall methodology
- Participate in UAT, partner UAT, and pilot testing collaborating with internal and external teams
- Responsible for partner launch readiness, rollout plans, and post-implementation management.
- 5+ years project management with experience in managing partner/product boarding/conversions and/or large complex initiatives
- Experience in defining and executing against a formal integration plan with an external partner
- A strong understanding of business procedures, and financial services and products
- Familiarity with business applications, technology, and B2B connectivity
- Possess strong organization and planning skills with an ability to quickly adapt to change
- Ability to drive to solutions and achieve successful results in a highly matrix environment
- Ability to apply analytical processes, ingenuity and creativity to problem analysis and issue resolution
- Successful candidate will be self-driven, highly motivated, and comfortable interacting at various levels within and outside of the organization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Project, Power Point, and Excel