Associate, Customer Contact Center Naperville, IL, USA/en-US/External/job/Naperville-IL-USA/Associate--Customer-Contact-Center_R200011963/apply
1200 E. Warrenville Road
Job Family Group:
Retail Banking Sales & Service
Where new skills and great service come to life
Whether youre new to [Canadian/American] banking or already have financial services experience, our Customer Contact Centre (CCC) is where youll develop skills for career growth while providing great customer experiences. As a CCC Associate, youll help customers with their finances from opening bank accounts to giving sound advice while to promoting BMOs banking products.
How well help you get started
At BMO, we invest in our CCC Associates from day one. With learning and development at the heart of our employees success, well introduce you to the world of banking all the way to helping you can expect to grow into future roles excel in your new role with confidence:
- At our Institute for Learning facility, youll get up to 12 weeks of industry leading educational training to build the knowledge and skills you need
- Our team of leaders continuously work with you to build a development plan with regular to coaching, mentorship and support so you can in reaching your professional goals
What youll do day to day
- Handle an average of 75-100 inbound calls daily in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Answer questions, process transactions, recommend products and provide advice to customers over the phone
- Have meaningful conversations with customers to Understand a customer's their needs and sell offer the right products/services to help meet them
- Quickly identify and solve problems on the spot quickly with ways to provide exceptional service to address account inquiries while providing technical and troubleshooting support
- Spend 90% of your time supporting customers on the phone and 10% in career coaching and future learning activities
- Work with our Marketing, Product and Security teams to deliver personalized customer experiences
A day in the life of a Customer Contact Centre Associate
Learn more about what its like to work as a BMO CCC Associate.
What youll need
- A passion for helping people
- Ability to critically think on your feet, multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude with strong people skills
- Fluency in [English/French] (oral and written)
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn and adapt to changing technologies
- A knack for being tech savvy with above average computer skills
- Flexibility Ability to work a variety of shifts from Monday-Sunday between 6:30 a.m.2:30 a.m.in a 24/7 environment (Monday-Sunday from 6:30 a.m. to 2:30 a.m.), plus mandatory training up to 12 weeks (Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
- 2-3 years sales, customer service or financial institution experience an asset
Why youll love growing your career here
- Option to work remotely from home flexibility of work-life balance with 24/7 shift times and work from home options
- Higher pay with evening and overnight shifts
- Customizable benefits, performance bonuses and our competitive employee share ownership program
- Work in a digitally focused environment where youll use innovative tools
- Strengthen your skillsets with access to professional tools, resources, in-depth training and ongoing manager support
- As North Americans eighth largest bank serving customers for 200+ years, connect with thousands of employees to build your professional network and explore more opportunities
Were here to help
At BMO Harris Bank we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO Harris Bank team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one for yourself and our customers. Well support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, well help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at .
BMO Harris Bank is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each others differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. BMO Harris Bank N.A. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Posted YesterdayR200011963 BMO Financial Group
Serving customers for 200 years and counting, BMO is a highly diversified financial services provider the 8th largest bank, by assets, in North America. With total assets of $728 billion as of October 31, 2018, and a team of diverse and highly engaged employees, BMO provides a broad range of personal and commercial banking, wealth management and investment banking products and services to more than 12 million customers and conducts business through three operating groups: Personal and Commercial Banking, BMO Wealth Management and BMO Capital Markets.
We serve Canadian clients through BMO Bank of Montreal®, our personal and commercial banking business, BMO Nesbitt Burns®*, one of Canada's leading wealth management firms, and BMO Capital Markets, our North American investment and corporate banking division.
In the United States, clients are served through BMO Harris Bank, a major U.S. Midwest personal and commercial bank, and BMO Private Bank, with wealth management offices across the United States, as well as BMO Capital Markets, our North American investment and corporate banking division.
We help our customers make money make sense by delivering the broadest range of financial services through a single point of contact. Our financial service professionals provide access to any services our customers require across the entire enterprise.