Specialist, Sales Support Naperville, IL, USA/en-US/External/job/Naperville-IL-USA/Specialist--Sales-Support_R200010420-1/apply
1200 E. Warrenville Road
Job Family Group:
Provides a variety of general office support services and clerical tasks to support to one or more business groups and facilitate group operations. Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate delivery of business objectives in accordance with applicable policies, processes, and controls. Troubleshoots and resolves routine problems according to policies, standard procedures, schedules, and deadlines and maintains audit trails, or escalates non-routine problems.
- Supports change management of varying scope and type; tasks typically focused on execution and sustainment activities.
- Coordinates and schedules work, forecasts resource requirements, monitors work quality, trains staff, and researches and resolves problems.
- Provides verbal feedback to team members and input to performance appraisals.
- Assigns tasks within guidelines provided by the manager.
- Monitors working behaviour and adherence to guidelines.
- Takes immediate action to address serious infractions of policies or regulations.
- Compiles, copies, sorts, and files records of office activities and business transactions.
- Administers a filing system to ensure the availability of business and operational reports, forms, and other documentation.
- Creates, maintains, and enters information into databases.
- Prepares funding approval requests for department projects.
- Tracks, verifies, and processes department budget and capital expenditure invoices.
- Resolves or escalates invoice discrepancies in accordance with accounts payable policies, procedures, and vendor agreements.
- Assists with the coordination and processing of work orders for equipment warranties, maintenance, and repairs (e.g. documents, tracks, and communicates maintenance requests to appropriate areas for execution).
- Maintains office supplies inventory, checks inventory of supply stocks, places and facilitates the execution of office supply orders, and verifies receipt.
- Schedules meetings and coordinates applicable audio-visual equipment, catering, room setup, and conference calls.
- Books travel arrangements and prepares itineraries for management.
- Answers central phone lines, responds to and resolves or escalates inquiries for resolution
- Supports the development of tailored messaging by writing, editing, and distributing communications materials (e.g. correspondence, agendas, presentations, proposals, reports, bulk emails, and policies and procedures) and dispatching outgoing communication.
- Processes modifications and updates to departmental procedures for managers approval, ensuring new information and procedures are provided to the team.
- Verifies staff timesheets and collects and tracks staff attendance data (e.g. overtime, sick, and vacation time) in accordance with applicable guidelines to ensure consistency and determine staff availability.
- Liaises with internal business units and external vendors to coordinate and implement changes to premises to accommodate incoming and outgoing staff and contractors (e.g. relocations, office planning and new furniture requirements) with minimal interruptions to business operations.
- Completes complex & diverse tasks within given rules/limits and may include handling escalations from other employees.
- Analyzes issues and determines next steps.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Typically between 2 - 3 years of relevant experience and/or certification in related field of study desirable or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Certificate in Office Administration is desirable.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the business units key products and services, processes, and controls.
- Good understanding of the business units risk and regulatory requirements.
- Good knowledge of office equipment used by the business unit, such as photocopiers and printers.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of routine procedures and/or processes of the work team.
- Strong experience with transactional documentation types, workflow priorities, and deadlines of processing areas that interact with the business unit.
- Specialized knowledge.
- Verbal & written communication skills - Good.
- Organization skillls - Good.
- Collaboration & team skills - Good.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - Good.
Were here to help
At BMO Harris Bank we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO Harris Bank team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one for yourself and our customers. Well support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, well help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at .
BMO Harris Bank is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each others differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. BMO Harris Bank N.A. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Posted TodayFull timeR200010420 BMO Financial Group
Serving customers for 200 years and counting, BMO is a highly diversified financial services provider the 8th largest bank, by assets, in North America. With total assets of $728 billion as of October 31, 2018, and a team of diverse and highly engaged employees, BMO provides a broad range of personal and commercial banking, wealth management and investment banking products and services to more than 12 million customers and conducts business through three operating groups: Personal and Commercial Banking, BMO Wealth Management and BMO Capital Markets.
We serve Canadian clients through BMO Bank of Montreal®, our personal and commercial banking business, BMO Nesbitt Burns®*, one of Canada's leading wealth management firms, and BMO Capital Markets, our North American investment and corporate banking division.
In the United States, clients are served through BMO Harris Bank, a major U.S. Midwest personal and commercial bank, and BMO Private Bank, with wealth management offices across the United States, as well as BMO Capital Markets, our North American investment and corporate banking division.
We help our customers make money make sense by delivering the broadest range of financial services through a single point of contact. Our financial service professionals provide access to any services our customers require across the entire enterprise.