Funding Operations Support Specialist Palatine, IL, USA/en-US/External/job/Palatine-IL-USA/Funding-Operations-Support-Specialist_R200012362/apply
50 N Brockway Street
Job Family Group:
Retail Banking Sales & Service
Supports Indirect Lending operations for to achieve business results according to established timelines in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and standards. Interacts with customers to service requests.
- Provides customer service to dealer network and other outside callers.
- Projects a professional image by adhering to organizations brand, corporate identity, and standards.
- Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders to deliver on business objectives.
- Executes routine tasks within relevant service level agreements.
- Processes data entry and systems updates on the day of receipt.
- Supports the maintenance of key systems, including loan origination and lending, and dealer databases.
- Completes all necessary transaction documentation.
- Completes assigned regulatory letters and support tasks for the business unit in compliance with regulatory guidelines and business processes.
- Organizes work information to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Maintains a customer focused discipline to drive business results in a fast paced, high-volume area.
- Acts in accordance with regulatory and compliance requirements that include, but are not limited to, Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Reporting requirements, FCAC consumer provision requirements, and Privacy Act provisions in accordance with Bank policies and procedures.
- Follows security and safeguarding procedures and applies due diligence in accordance with Banks policies and ethical standards for the prevention of loss due to fraud, robbery, counterfeiting, money laundering, or defalcation.
- Adheres to business banking lending processes, policies, procedures, legal, regulatory, audit, and ethical requirements.
- Identifies risks and takes appropriate actions, including all documentation and other regulatory requirements, to maintain operational integrity.
- Participates in projects and other activities designed to improve the customer experience.
- Liaises between clients and various departments across the organization to discuss issues and procedures and provide product support and expertise.
- Completes complex & diverse tasks within given rules/limits.
- Analyzes issues and determines next steps; escalates as required.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Typically between 1 2 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study desirable or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior experience in auto lending or auto dealerships preferred.
- Prior experience with a loan origination system preferred.
- Able to manage multiple priorities.
- Able to manage and resolve conflict.
- Comfortable with working in a changing environment.
- Basic specialized knowledge.
- Verbal & written communication skills - Good.
- Organization skillls - Good.
- Collaboration & team skills - Good.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - Good.
Were here to help
At BMO Harris Bank we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO Harris Bank team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one for yourself and our customers. Well support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, well help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at
BMO Harris Bank is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each others differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. BMO Harris Bank N.A. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Posted YesterdayFull timeR200012362 BMO Financial Group
Serving customers for 200 years and counting, BMO is a highly diversified financial services provider the 8th largest bank, by assets, in North America. With total assets of $728 billion as of October 31, 2018, and a team of diverse and highly engaged employees, BMO provides a broad range of personal and commercial banking, wealth management and investment banking products and services to more than 12 million customers and conducts business through three operating groups: Personal and Commercial Banking, BMO Wealth Management and BMO Capital Markets.
We serve Canadian clients through BMO Bank of Montreal®, our personal and commercial banking business, BMO Nesbitt Burns®*, one of Canada's leading wealth management firms, and BMO Capital Markets, our North American investment and corporate banking division.
In the United States, clients are served through BMO Harris Bank, a major U.S. Midwest personal and commercial bank, and BMO Private Bank, with wealth management offices across the United States, as well as BMO Capital Markets, our North American investment and corporate banking division.
We help our customers make money make sense by delivering the broadest range of financial services through a single point of contact. Our financial service professionals provide access to any services our customers require across the entire enterprise.