Derivatives Onboarding & Change Management Analyst, Assistant Vice President
An opportunity exists for the position of Assistant Vice President within the Derivatives Implementations & Change Management team in North America. Focused on STP & Automation efforts, the incumbent will be responsible for new business integration & change management in the Derivatives COE. This team is also responsible for supporting continuous operating model enhancements across the lifecycle of derivatives servicing, from trade management through to accounting, pricing and reconciliation - for back office, middle office and Alpha clients. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As Vice President you will
What we value
- Product expert for Centre of excellence. Comprehensive and demonstrated knowledge of overall process and operating models
- Develop and deliver training/coaching
- Subject matter expert for corporate committees and initiatives
- Exercise discretion and judgment with respect to matters of significance
- Collaborate with internal and external groups to identify, analyse and proactively resolve issues
- Encourage suggestions for, and implementation of, continuous improvements to core products and services
- Help others adapt to new values, attitudes, norms and behaviours that support new ways of doing work and limiting risk
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Effectively interact with internal and external clients to provide support on a global basis
- Effective communication to resolve complex issues and support implementation of process improvements
- Develop effective relationships with peers by sharing expertise with colleagues and other departments
- Cultivate effective relationships with our internal and external global partners
- Share responsibility for participating in corporate committees and initiatives
- Share expertise with colleagues and other departments
- Share coaching and development of staff with manager
- Develop and maintain procedures
- Act in accordance with Risk Excellence as part of our Way Ahead foundation
- Bachelor's Degree in technology, finance, business or equivalent
- 8 years of related financial services experience
- Strong OTC Derivatives Product Knowledge
- Ability to lead and manage a team ensuring development and growth of skills
- Ability to lead Client on-boarding and/or large project implementations
- An understanding of Change Management
- Ability to evaluate and analyse complex data
- Experience in Middle or Back Office Operations an advantage
- Experience in documentation of Operational processes
- Experience with project management methodology
- Direct client facing experience
- Strong analytical and solid time management skills, able to prioritize & meet tight deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
About State Street What we do.
- Agile project methodology experience and testing support experience is preferred
- An understanding of in house applications an advantage - DHUB, MTEX, TIER, MCH
- Team Player with can-do attitude
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers