Alpha Professional Services Lead, Platform Solutions - Vice President-2
Who we are looking for
State Street Alpha's Professional Services team is looking for qualified individuals with strong experience in business project management, analysis, workflow design, data analysis, system flows and business architecture in order to create client solutions and execute implementation of the industry's first ever front-to-back client servicing platform. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street, Alpha Implementation Team. State Street Alpha, that was launched in 2019. Join us if delivering next generation infrastructure, using emerging technologies like public cloud, microservices, snowflake and AI are what you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As Alpha Professional Services Lead you will
What we value
- Drive a global rollout of the Alpha data solution and the Alpha platform both internally and with our clients.
- Solution for and execute on delivery of complex projects, workflows, interfaces, dashboards and reports configurations for Alpha program
- Meet with stakeholders to identify requirements and implement them as appropriate
- Perform requirements gathering, business process workflows, and process improvement for JIRA/Confluence workflows and processes in place, identifying where functionality can/cannot meet user requests.
- Conduct training for employees and new hires on the platform and supporting tool sets regarding how to use the tools, new functionality, etc
- Produce regular progress/status reports on the global rollout of the toolset
- Serve as the first point of contact for our Alpha team for issues, questions, clarifications about Jira/Confluence
- Navigate complex client relationships, build strong business relationships and manage expectations with client stakeholders
- Configure platform UX for client-specific workflows
- Contribute to and drive the definition of a standard implementation framework and continuous improvement of the model to drive efficiencies as adoption increases
- Become a product and platform SME on State Street's front-to-back platform
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Strong analytical mindset and business analysis skills. Creative problem solving is critical.
- Project management skills and the ability to work on multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Data savvy analysts with the ability to work with, analyze, transform and load data as part of the roll out
- Have expertise in MS Office including MS Visio, MS Project and PowerPoint.
- Previous hands on experience with Charles River Development would be a plus.
About State Street What we do.
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
- Working experience on Charles River, Snowflake, and Jira/Confluence software stacks is a differentiator
- 10+ years of financial industry experience across front office functionality along with middle (IBOR) and back office systems, services and data domains.
- An understanding of reporting capabilities, either natively within Jira, or using BI tools (EazyBi, Tableau)
- Experience in process engineering practices and methods to drive and optimize effective design across a complex organizational and operating model
- Client/stakeholder engagement and expectation management across project life cycle
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers