Implementation Analyst, Vice President
Who we are looking for
State Street is searching for a Vice President
to join our Transaction Management Deployment team. The candidate will be responsible for leading deployment efforts on our electronic trade processing products Global Transaction Manager (GTM) and Global Reference System (GRS) to back- and middle-office clients and business teams. The successful candidate will liaise with external clients and internal business teams to successfully convert trade volume to GTM IMS. A large part of the role will be to oversee the gathering, analysis and loading of support data to GRS/RDM. The candidate will also work with junior analysts, mentoring and training them to perform these tasks. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As Implementation Analyst you will
What we value
- Oversee the gathering of fund, broker & custodian data from onboarding clients to support client configuration on GRS/RDM.
- Capture Client requirements in order to create detailed project documentation.
- Follow and maintain project plans.
- Perform end to end validation and testing of trade flows and connectivity for in scope securities and applications.
- Troubleshoot and correct issues with trade flow.
- Mentor and training of junior team members.
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Excellent communication and analytic skills
- Understanding business processes and requirements as they relate to Trade Processing including end to end trade flows.
- Familiarity with industry accepted trade formats such as SWIFT & xml.
- Familiarity with Trade Matching facilities such and OMGEO, CTM & GTSS.
About State Street What we do.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or related disciplines
- 5-8 years work experience in financial services.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers