Infrastructure Project Manager
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Associate Project Manager, Global IT Infrastructure Job Location US-MA-Boston Job ID 2019-3727 Posted Date 8/9/2019 Category Information Technology Type Regular Full-Time Location : Location US-MA-Boston
The Associate Project Manager will manage the planning, execution and closing of assigned Infrastructure Team projects. To be successful, this role will need to develop a detailed understanding of business and user needs and then work with the Infrastructure Team to implement solutions. Responsibilities include: defining business requirements, user stories, and functional specifications for given projects, development and execution of test plans, and coordination of implementation tasks. They will also communicate with stakeholders and upper level management concerning project status. This position requires a mix of technical, business, and interpersonal skills. The role requires the ability to work both independently and with teams effectively. **Ideal candidates for this Boston-based position will have 2-3 years of post-Bachelor's degree work experience.**
Responsibilities & Duties
- Manage assigned projects using standard forms, templates and tools
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables for given projects
- Build and maintain a work plan in collaboration with the Tech Lead of the project
- Provide clarification on specifications and business process for the Tech Lead/team as needed
- Keep all documentation, including specifications and test plans, up to date with changes and enhancements
- Monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Create documentation to facilitate implementation and training
- Participate in end user testing when necessary
- Provide first-line support with the technical lead during the initial implementation period
- Work with customers to help determine emerging needs and help develop innovative solutions to meet them
- Translate highly complex concepts in ways that can be understood by a variety of audiences.
- Other duties as assigned or as responsibilities dictate
- Bachelor’s degree with demonstrated interest in technology, technology issues and analytical analysis.
- 2-3 years of business experience
- Ability to work independently and with teams on complex problems
- Attention to detail and aptitude for analytical problem resolution
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills with a passion for understanding and addressing customer needs
- Proficient communication (oral and written) and troubleshooting/problem solving skills.
- Ability to quickly grasp new requirements, technologies, tools and concepts
- Proficiency in computer software such as Power Point and Excel.
- Base understanding of Infrastructure technologies including Windows, Infrastructure Applications, networking, and security.
- High performance and standards as demonstrated by academic or previous job experience
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS