Infrastructure Services Specialist
☰ Infrastructure Services Specialist New 191942 Requisition # Business Unit Description:
Enterprise Infrastructure (EI) delivers infrastructure capabilities that emphasize the collaboration between development and infrastructure to meet business needs. This is done by providing technology services that are agile, timely, cost-effective, and risk appropriate. Position Summary:
The role of Infrastructure Services Specialist is responsible for providing technical support across the enterprise infrastructure. The candidate will support key project driven initiatives, as well as operational tasks to maintain the integrity of the infrastructure environment. Specific Responsibilities:
Leadership Competencies for this level include:
- Administer, and support all areas of the infrastructure environment.
- Implement, and support new technologies within the infrastructure environment.
- Assist with key projects and deliverables related to the infrastructure environment.
- Maintain stability of the infrastructure environment.
- Support the execution of system maintenance, release updates, upgrades, and/or new technology deployments adhering to companys standard change management protocol.
- Effectively complete projects and installations within time frames and budget parameters.
- Produce timely metrics based on the required management platforms.
- Execute performance and statistical monitoring of the environment.
- Aligns risk and control processes into day to day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; escalates appropriately
- Accountability: Demonstrates reliability by taking necessary actions to continuously meet required deadlines and goals.
- Global Collaboration: Applies global perspective when working within a team by being aware of own style and ensuring all relevant parties are involved in key team tasks and decisions.
- Communication: Articulates information clearly and presents information effectively and confidently when working with others.
- Influencing: Convinces others by making a strong case, bringing others along to their viewpoint; maintains strong, trusting relationships while at the same time is comfortable challenging ideas.
- Innovation and Creativity: Thinks boldly and out of the box, generates new ideas and processes, and confidently pursues challenges as new avenues of opportunity.
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
With over 40 years of experience, DTCC is the premier post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From operating facilities and data centers around the world, DTCC automates, centralizes, and standardizes the processing of financial transactions across the trade lifecycle and mitigates risk for thousands of institutions worldwide. At DTCC we value on our clients' interests and partner to deliver superior results with excellence and innovation and lead with integrity. We proactively develop your potential and invest in your career. Previous Job Searches My Profile
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.
Track your opportunities.
Requisition #: 191195
Requisition #: 190885
Requisition #: 191456
© DTCC. All rights reserved. 0 0