Lead/Senior Java Developer
- Boston, MA, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- The Resource Collaborative
- 13 Feb 18 2018-02-13
The Compliance Systems team is responsible for providing solutions that meet the firm's guideline monitoring obligations. This is a critical function for the investment and trading process to protect the firm from investment errors. In addition, the regulatory environment is under constant pressure and this team provides solutions that ensure the firm is compliant and able to respond quickly to a regulator's request. Members of the team play critical roles in the firm's success by providing technology solutions which improve the quality, speed, and efficiency of a highly complex industry with a sophisticated client base.
- 8+ years of proven analysis and technical design, development, and architecture experience.
- Experience in relational database technologies with strong SQL skills. Familiarity with ETL Tools like Talend is a plus.
- Expertise developing Java applications using JDBC & JMS. Java Web-Framework experience, e.g. SPRING or similar.
- Experience/Familiarity with AWS is a plus.
- Experience with, & demonstrated understanding of modern software development & testing methodologies.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.