This is a globally recognized leader in sustainable energy and is also one of the largest and most trusted energy companies in the world, serving around 70 million customers in more than 30 countries across 5 continents. They are seeking attorneys passionate about renewable energy that are looking to make the move In-house. They are looking to bringing on multiple associates with varying degrees of experience. A background in finance, construction, or energy is preferred.
These positions support the AVP and Senior General Counsel in providing legal advice and support on various legal issues including with an emphasis on contract negotiation, commercial support, mergers and acquisitions, corporate issues, litigation, and financial transactions.
- Negotiate large complex commercial procurement contracts.
- Become fluent in all legal aspects of developing, owning, and operating renewable energy generation projects, including wind, solar, hydro, and geothermal.
- Partner with business development, corporate, finance, engineering, and operations teams to ensure that legal needs are adequately met.
- Advises management and employees on a wide range of legal issues, such as corporate law, contracts, litigation, insurance, development, and finance issues.
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally on occasion.
- The ability to read and speak Italian or Spanish is a plus but not required.
- Background in energy is a plus but not required for entry-level associates
Seeking individuals with a passion for Renewable Energy!