Senior Information Architect Designer
- Boston, MA, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Fidelity Investments
- 22 Feb 18 2018-02-22
Senior Information Architect Designer
Are you a creative Information Architect with a love for problem solving, an itch for the whiteboard, and a passion for enabling customers ? Do you have great communication skills, and are you an excellent collaborator ?
If you are an experienced Information Architect with a passion for delivering innovative products and services, a career in Asset Management Technology may be right for you!
The Expertise We're Looking For
- BA in Interactive Design, Graphic Design, Industrial Design, Communication Design, Human Factors, or Architecture or working in a related field.
- 5 years of Information Architect or related work experience.
- Proficient with Sketch, Balsamiq, Axure or other design tools like Adobe software.
- Familiarity with basic finances and investing is a plus.
- Familiarity with large, transaction-oriented websites is also a plus.
- Experience working in rapid, iterative software development practices like Agile a plus.
The Purpose of Your Role
You will be a part of the User Experience team that is responsible for designing, developing, and supporting applications that help our Portfolio Managers and Research Analysts around the globe make good investment decisions. The Senior Information Architect is a hands-on role with responsibility for discovery and design of experiences that enable our customers to focus on task and work efficiently.
You will help the customers to understand their goals while challenging them to think differently about how they work. You will also collaborate with the designers and developers to ensure the team's efforts align with the customer's goals and expectations so that the product we deliver is flawless. At all times, you are the customer's advocate.
The Skills You Bring
- You can empathize with a customer's needs and translate them into superior experiences.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and can present with ease.
- You have curiosity and the drive to continually improve our product, processes and team.
- You have excellent collaboration skills to work with multiple teams in the organization.
The Value You Deliver
- Designing efficient and intuitive experiences by working directly with customers.
- Enabling customers to be highly engaged and committed to the experiences we design.
- Providing clarity to the design and development teams through prototypes and wireframes.
- Actively enforcing good UX practices while developing standards.
- Keeping abreast of the latest UX trends and practices, trying them out, and incorporating the ones that work into our experiences.
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
Fidelity Investments is one of the world's largest providers of financial services, and offers investment management, retirement planning, brokerage, human resources and benefits outsourcing services to individuals and institutions. Asset Management Technology (AMT) provides worldwide technology and support to all the Investment Management, Research, Trading and Investment Operations functions. AMT is an integral partner in delivering innovative, scalable, industry-leading investment tools that enable Fidelity's Asset Management team to achieve competitive advantage globally.Company Overview
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.