Trade/ Quant Analyst
- Boston, MA, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 13 Feb 18 2018-02-13
An exciting opportunity at a Boston hedge fund for quantitative analyst with a background in derivatives.
A start up hedge fund in Boston is looking for a Quantitative Analyst with strong programming skills and expertise in database construction. The Analyst will be responsible for research on trading strategies, designing technology infrastructure, and integration of valuation models. Successful applicants will likely have 3 to 5 years experience, a couple of which should be within the derivative space.
The Analyst will have knowledge of an OO language as well experience with Python as well as exposure to financial modeling concepts.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or related field
- 3+ years experience working with trading technology
- Experience with Relational Database architecture
- Knowledge on building applications software
If interested in this role please apply using the link. If you have any questions regarding the roll call Jacob Fischer 617-248-9560.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.