Senior Systems Engineer, Cloud Operations - Charles River - Vice President
Who we are looking for
Charles River Development, a State Street Company, is offering the opportunity for a talented, hands-on, technical problem solver to join its SaaS Operations Infrastructure team. This team member, along with others, will support the rapidly growing cloud and datacenter environments that host our award-winning SaaS-based Investment Management Solution. The team is responsible for the design, administration, and daily operation of critical systems used to support our clients' Production, Disaster Recovery, and Test environments. If delivering next generation infrastructure in a fast-paced environment seems like a challenge you are up for, please join us. What you will be responsible for
As a Senior Systems Engineer you will:
- Collaborate with Operations and Engineering teams to provide infrastructure support for our large and complex base of global clients.
- Assist in resolving priority incidents to quickly eliminate impacts, participate in root-cause analysis, and support subsequent corrective and preventative actions.
- Implement and support infrastructure applications and services, such as Okta, PingIdentity, Citrix, SFTP, Active Directory, Group Policy, SSRS and Tidal
- Assist with onboarding new clients, including environment provisioning, customer connectivity, service integration, and security configuration.
- Have a deep appreciation of why Security is important to our company and our customers.
- Create and maintain detailed operational documentation and runbooks.
- Establish, maintain, and adhere to CRD technical standards, policies, and procedures.
- Manage, monitor, and troubleshooting systems with strong focus on continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with business and software teams to create/streamline/automate support processes.