A Data Technology firm in Cambridge, MA is looking for an experienced project manager to join the financial solutions team. The Project Manager will be accountable for the management of customer engagements globally providing project, resource, and financial oversights.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with the global financial solutions team and associated IRIS teams to ensure successful customer engagements.
- Define and own the project scope, goals, and deliverables in collaboration with customer and project team; Engage with project members, project sponsors, and senior management to proactively manage potential changes in project scope and communicate potential ramifications to budget, deadlines, and resource requirements
- Own and provide project management services across the lifecycle of projects from initiation through implementation to delivery
- Own, manage, and maintain the appropriate project artifacts - requirements documentation, success criteria, project plan, quality test plan, resourcing plan, financial/budget plan, status/progress reports, KPIs/metrics, signoff checklist, etc.; Ensure that there is properly versioning of artifacts
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent; PMI certification such as PMP, PgMP, or CAPM preferred
- 10+ years in experience in project/program management, preferably with multiple large global efforts; Experience in working with financial services professionals and technology.
- Strong project management experience delivering complex integrated solutions in a customer facing role
- Experience with project management lifecycle methodologies
- Experience in managing resources, time tracking, budgets, and forecasting; Experience in business analysis and requirements gathering is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills