Senior Contract Administration Specialist- (Pricing Contract Analyst) USA-MA-Waltham-Third Ave/en-US/External/job/USA-MA-Waltham-Third-Ave/Senior-Contract-Administration-Specialist_R0010209/apply
We are searching for a Senior Contract Administration Specialist to join our team.
The Senior Contact Administration Specialist role will participate in the review of pricing requests and the fulfillment of contract requests by reviewing gathered data, independent research, and enforcing existing policies and guidelines. This role will also prepare drafts, participates in redlining and negotiation of contract language, and serves as a conduit to legal for collaborative review. This role also pulls and analyzes reporting from sales process database.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Review and approve quotes up to a certain annual contract value, including complex pricing requests and exceptions. Ensures requests are within established guidelines or carry appropriate approvals.
- Produce contracts based on the approved offering. This includes identifying the correct contract template to match the given request, as well as editing the template in order to match any specifications required beyond the standard form.
- Processes enterprise orders by securing countersignature and confirming contract details match system data at time of booking order.
- Monitor shared mailbox to support interdepartmental correspondence.
- Track requests that flow through the contracts team but require external assistance or input for resolution.
- Document and archive deliverables in accordance with established standards and naming conventions.
- Review complex contract documents and facilitate the negotiation of their contents using sound business principles, coordinating with legal and other internal departments where appropriate.
- Performs other duties/internal projects as assigned by supervisor.
- Function as a leader within the contracts team, assisting and guiding other members where needed and escalating where appropriate.
- Document processes in detailed fashion to build centralized reference tool for team members
- Identify opportunities to improvement and gaps in process and take initiative to develop, recommend, and implement enhancements and efficiencies where possible
- Develops and analyzes reporting on key data from various systems
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years contracts review or equivalent relevant experience
- Experience in quoting/pricing a plus
Posted TodayFull timeR0010209
Wolters Kluwer (WKL) is a global leader in professional information, software solutions, and services for the health, tax & accounting, finance, risk & compliance, and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with advanced technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2019 annual revenues of 4.6 billion. The group serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries, and employs approximately 19,000 people worldwide. The company is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit , follow us on , , and .
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other protected status.