Indirect Tax - Senior Manager - Wellesley, MA
- USD140000 - USD170000 per year + Bonus USD
- Wellesley, MA, USA Wellesley MA US
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Michael Page International - US
- 19 Sep 18 2018-09-19
Rapidly expanding high tech firm seeks Indirect Tax - Senior Manager to join their growing finance team in Wellesley, MA.
My client is a globally recognized, web based business. They have won numerous industry recognition awards for repeatedly being one of the best businesses to work for in the USA.
Reporting into the Director of Tax, this role is a vital and senior component of the team. Main duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Perform research and analysis on a variety of state/local and international indirect tax issues and draft memorandum
- Partner with business leaders, tax, finance, treasury, legal, and external advisers on various business indirect tax questions and tax planning matters
- Assist in the determination of sales/use and VAT tax consequences related to acquisitions
- Review legal contracts for sales/use and indirect tax language
- Possess ability to quickly learn new areas of law and complex business models
- Complete internal processing requirements for tax and report payments to various governmental agencies
- Organize and provide timely replies to sales and use tax and VAT notices
- Manage sales and use tax audits and assist the different business areas with any non-US international indirect tax audits
- Monitor, analyze and communicate relevant tax law changes to the tax department
- Be comfortable working in a fast paced and challenging tax environment
- Work effectively with outside service providers
- Special Projects as needed
To find out more about this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration and should your profile be deemed suitable, Tom Smith from Michael Page will get in touch with much more in depth information.
In return for a competitive remuneration package, you will possess the following
- Bachelor's degree
- Masters in Taxation (ideal)
- CPA (ideal)
- 6+ years of relevant experience in a corporate tax department, public accounting and /or law firm (ideal)
- VAT, GST, occupancy tax and sales and use tax audit experience a plus
- Ability to work in Wellesley, MA
- $ 140,000 to $ 170,000 base salary as a rough guide.
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Generous 401K match
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance coverage
- Generous vacation policy
- Work/ life balance arrangements.