See job description for details
Reply is looking for a qualified Manager - Connected Services Practice. You will be managing the delivery connected services engagements. You will manage a multi-disciplinary team and collaborate with internal global teams to develop. Ideal candidate will bring an entrepreneurial approach and forward-thinking approach. Office location for this role is in Auburn Hills, MI. Responsibilities
- Plan, coordinate, and oversee change requests and bulletin operations for the organization. Responsibilities include but not limited to:.
- Competence on the IoT solutions/architectures in the Connected Vehicles space (AWS, Azure, Harman).
- Experiences on the IoT projects in specific on V2X perimeter, on board and off board
- Oversee high-level program(s) of complex natures
- Takes project(s) from original concept through final implementation.
- Leads, Instructs, directs, assigns, and checks the work of team members.
- Required to assign project managers to manage cost, schedule, and performance of component projects, while working to ensure ultimate success and acceptance of the program.
- Must ensure continuous alignment of scope and strategic business objective and make recommendations to modify the program to enhance effectiveness toward business result and strategic intent.
- Determine and coordinate the sharing of resources among project constituents to benefit the overall success of the program, while building credibility, establishing rapport, and maintaining communication at all levels.
- Demonstrate expertise in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Lead and direct the work of others.
- Report directly to a Partner.
- HEALTH &
- TRAINING &
- We offer you a market competitive compensation (base salary and bonus)e
- Vision, Disability and Life Insurance (100% company paid)
- 401(k) company match
- Paid Time Off Vacation and Sick time and Company Paid holidays
- Regular and systematic (external and internal) further training opportunities
- Work in an innovative and international team
About Concept Reply
- Requires a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Computer Engineering
- 4 Years or more experience connected services either in automotive, smart product or smart industry.
- Demonstrate strong technical skills in IoT Technologies.
- Must have program management work experience.
- Demonstrate strong skills in finance, cross-cultural awareness, leadership, communication, influence, negotiation, and conflict resolution.
- Excellent ability to build credibility, establish rapport, and maintain communication with customers at multiple levels, including those external to the organization.
- Expertise in a variety of applications and software methodologies and have experience in system life cycle.
- Experience in managing teams including coaching and mentoring
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support)
- Ability to work in a global environment
Concept Reply is part of Reply Group. Our IoT team is developing the next generation of V2X (Vehicle to Everything) solutions from the ground up. We work on the most innovative technology connecting everyday vehicles and supercars to the infrastructure paving the way to Lev 5 autonomous drive. We have a chance to work on something that will impact society in many ways. The challenge will extend to commercial vehicles and trucks that are an incredible concentrate of technical solutions for logistic and maintenance. The new frontiers of Precision Agriculture is another critical development area increasing the farm's economic and environmental sustainability. These fascinating machines will be manufactured in the factories of the 4th industrial revolution where new sensors generate valuable data to increase equipment's effectiveness, Edge Computing brings the machine learning algorithms close to the shopfloor and Artificial Intelligence enables predictive Maintenance