Client Service Associate
The Client Service Associate (CSA) is an integral part of the employee advisor or branch support; responsible for utilizing the client relationship model & turnkey tools to assist the advisor in building efficiencies, growing of their practice & in servicing clients by gathering & analyzing client data, helping prepare financial plans, working with clients to process transactions & trades & other practice management tasks as needed. Provide general administrative/reception/operations support as needed in the branch. Responsibilities
• Assist advisor in servicing clients including preparing financial plans, conducting investment research and completing trades and transactions as described by the advisor.
• Prepare and summarize client meetings by scheduling and confirming meetings, enter data into contact manager, create the agenda and summary of meetings, escort clients to advisor and provide necessary follow-up.
• Prepare and ensure new business paperwork successfully submitted which includes preparing forms, obtain appropriate signatures, prepare documentation to send to home office, track new insurance applications and coordinate rollovers.
• Prepare for and coordinate marketing events which includes creating marketing compliance documentation and managing event marketing reimbursement.
• Provide general administrative duties such as answering the advisors phone, process expense management reports, prepare routine client correspondence, support for closes, set up of client files, copy and new business correspondence and alerts. Required Qualifications
• Associate (2-year) degree or equivalent.
• 3-5 years Relevant Experience Required.
• Experience working in a client service environment.
• Detail orientated, strong math, and analytical skills. Good organization and time management skills.
• Able to manage multiple priorities and prioritizes effectively. Able to independently work with minimal supervision.
• Able to communicate with all levels within the organization. Process oriented and can work with a team.
• Strong computer and software skills. Preferred Qualifications
Bachelors degree or equivalent.