Senior Legal Affairs Manager
Responsible for various legal and strategic aspects of Experienced Advisor Recruiting ("EAR"), as well as other priorities of the Firm's Personal Advisor Group, working in close partnership with business partners and other members of the General Counsel's Organization. Responsibilities
- Drive experienced advisor recruiting in partnership with field leaders, and mitigate risk by ensuring compliance with applicable rules and regulations.
- Review employment agreements, develop risk evaluations and manage the transition of EARs to ameriprise, working closely with business and GCO colleagues.
- Build strong relationships with outside counsel to develop EAR transition strategy and manage outside counsel budget and legal spend.
- Serve as a subject matter expert with responsibility for training outside counsel and internal business partners.
- Develop and maintain documents, processes and tools to support EAR practices.
- Associates Degree or equivalent.
- 5-7 years of experience of equivalent.