Lead Project Manager (Scrum Master)
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities. Job Title
Lead Project Manager (Scrum Master)
Be part of the Operations & Technology Fraud Products team developing new capabilities for MasterCard's Decision Management Platform, which serves as the core for multiple business solutions to combat fraud and validate cardholder identity. Our patented Java-based platform processes billions of transactions per month in tens of milliseconds using a multi-tiered, message-oriented approach for high performance and availability.
• Plan and manage medium to large sized Fraud projects of moderate to high complexity while ensuring project results contribute positive business value and meet agreed on scope, cost, schedule and quality objectives.
• Manage the SAFe Agile process to ensure the seemless delivery of software to market.
• Are you interested in helping to build solutions that help recognize and prevent payment fraud?
• Have you ever worked on a highly scalable Decision Management platform?
• Do you consider yourself to be capable of bridging the gap between technology and business?
• Oversee various projects of a moderate complexity nature or has project accountability only at the departmental or divisional level.
• Responsible for planning, developing, and executing projects to meet business needs.
• Understand the systems scope and project objectives, as well as the role and function of each team member, in order to effectively lead the project team and ensure that business needs are met.
• Ensure timely and accurate communication with project staff and key stakeholders throughout the life cycle of the project.
• Regularly communicate to management regarding the status of specific project deliverables.
• Identifies key barriers to a projects or departments success and actively manages all mitigation activities.
• Prioritize and provide input into cross application/system enhancements, new products, processes, standards or plans in support of the business.
• Effectively deal with and develop solutions to moderately difficult problems.
• Provide technical support to Business Owners during implementation of new products/services.
• Determine development impacts to current processing and work with analysts and engineers to ensure accuracy of enhancements.
• Document and coordinate audit controls and PCI requirements.
All About You
• Broad knowledge in the areas of strategy, planning and project management required processes and techniques.
• In-depth knowledge of project planning techniques and automated project planning tools.
• Excellent knowledge and experience in manging scrum teams and the Agile (Scrum, SAFe) process.
• Excellent knowledge of project management processes, systems development methods, organizational change management concepts, and business process improvement methods.
• Experience working with technical applications and/or information systems, or equivalent.
• Knowledge of MasterCard and the payments industry preferred.
• Strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
• Strong planning, organizational and leadership skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to make effective presentations and communicate technical concepts to non-technical clients
• Strong meeting facilitation and negotiation skills
• Strong business judgment, analytical/problem solving and planning skills
• Ability to direct the work of others
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to operate a computer and related software
• Demonstrate a high level of initiative and accountability
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.