Lead Software Development Engineer
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities. Job Title
Lead Software Development Engineer
• MasterCard Dispute Resolution Services team
• Are you motivated by using state of the art technologies to speed business solutions to market?
• Would you like to work on a team building industry leading solutions for fighting fraud?
• Do you want to create innovative solutions to challenging business problems?
• Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash?
The Dispute Resolution Services team develops new capabilities for MasterCard's Dispute Platform, which serves as
single point where all issuer and acquires come together to mediate their disputed transactions, exposed via our Developer zone and web presence to 3000+ customers.
• Deliver solutions by providing direct development of software
• Work closely with technical leads for assigned projects to assist in design and implementation tasks
• Assist with production support issues by acting as a subject matter expert in resolving incidents and problem tickets.
• Developing Java Spring based Cloud application to develop mastercom API's for Mastercard's Dispute Resolution/Fraud Platform.
• Expert experience as a full stack Java Developer.
• Expertise on Designing and developing MicroServices using Spring Cloud, Spring Boot, PCF, Synapse.
• Working with architecture and technical solutions team in the Iterative agile approach for design and development of mastercom API's in Pivotal cloud foundry (PCF).
• Work on advanced frameworks like CLOUD, design patterns, anti-pattern, test driven development (TDD) thereby proving the technical feasibility of solution.
• Work with continuously evolving application and design, develop, support Cloud Application components using industry standards of coding. This involves building and automating several manual processes using newer technologies and Enterprise
Application development pattern.
• Developing, testing and consuming secured http based Restful Web services that can be accessed in different platforms such as web, windows and mobile applications. It involves setting up Authentication and Authorization using Secured Socket Layer (SSL) token and use Postman to ensure all the endpoints work as expected. Working with JSON and XML objects.
• Proficient in cutting edge technology like Spring, Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring DI, Spring MVC, Spring WS, Spring Integration, Spring AOP, JAX-WS, JAXB,Apache Common, Hibernate, JPA.
• Extensive Knowledge in JAVA / J2EE, Spring Boot, Micro services, PCF, Synapse, Hibernate, Oracle, Soap UI, Restful, JSON, JAXRS,XML, Splunk, Agile, Rally, Sonar, Linux, Git-Hub.
• Proficient in developing SOAP Web services, SOA, XSL, Schemas, JAXB, XML Beans, WSDL and SOAP.
• Brainstorming of design issues and road blocks during the development phase.
• Proficient in refactoring as well as reviewing code quality using codehaus like Sonar.
• Experience working with container like JBOSS and Docker.
• Good at software reverse engineering to provide business implementation, solution and bug fix.
• Hands on experience in Build Management tool (Jenkins) and Continuous Deployment update system.
• Hands on experience in software application migration, API and tool integration, server configuration such as Apache Tomcat, IBM Websphere JBoss and WebLogic servers.
• Extensive Knowledge on the dispute resolution using Chargeback cycles and how Global clearing management system settles the dispute between Acquirer and Issuer.
• Strong technical experience in financial services and payment industry.
• Business Rules Management/Decision Management such as IBM Operational Decision Manager (ODM - formerly ILOG) or JBoss Drools
• Extreme Performance or NoSQL Data Storage such as GemFire Object Grid, Terracotta, or Cassandra
• Database experience including Oracle and advanced SQL scripting
• Experience integrating vendor and open source products into an overall system
- Working with offshore teams
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.