AVP – Enterprise Data Management - Collibra and Metadata Support
Job Description The Role / Responsibilities
The AVP - Enterprise Data Management will be working alongside the Enterprise Data Management team to create a well governed data environment by creating defined catalogs of data that are searchable and usable for data consumers. Leveraging Collibra and using metadata, we will connect various data sets into data lineage so we can see how it moves across the firm and what happens along the way. In addition to this technical lineage, we want to create business value from this data by making it easy to understand what its use is, and where to find it. This individual will also support the following activities:
- Support the build and maintenance of target state platforms by creating a plan to ingest metadata to create a well governed application environment
- Lead projects to bring on new users and groups to our metadata management platform, Collibra
- Work with stakeholders across the enterprise to maintain a list of available vendor supplied assets
- Configure Collibra to support new and changing business focused use cases
Well qualified applicants will be interested in Software Development, with a working knowledge or desire to learn various technologies like AWS, Oracle databases, MS SQL Server, Sybase, and Informatica Powercenter. Working knowledge of command line, python, and APIs will be helpful.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Computer Science, MIS or Business
- 3-5 years of delivering complex enterprise data solutions (governance, management, quality, analytics, etc.)
- Experience creating a sourcing strategy based on day 1 as well as future state talent & capacity needs
- Demonstrated expertise in delivering a data strategy and enabling change through close IT and Business leadership partnerships
- Strong track record of creative and critical thinking, business case development/delivery in a regulated environment
- Excellent communication skills with respect to both technical and non-technical audiences at various levels of the organization
- Demonstrates high EQ and self-awareness. Inspires teams to engage, innovate and deliver
- Passion for end to end solutions and delighting the end user through effective listening and expectation management
- Experience with Collibra, possibly including Certified Experts Level 1-3 or Collibra Ranger
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law. Click here to view our Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination statement.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.