Global Strategy & Enterprise Platforms Management Analyst Program - 2023
What would you like the power to do?
At Bank of America, we value being a Great Place to Work®. We recognize that talented, engaged and satisfied employees are the foundation to help make the financial lives of our customers and clients better.
Bank of America provides a diverse range of banking and nonbanking financial services and products domestically and internationally in more than 35 countries. Global Strategy & Enterprise Platforms Management Analyst Program
This track will introduce you to operations functions within the Global Strategy & Enterprise Platforms (GSEP)
organization that partner closely with the lines of business, risk management teams and enterprise functions. The enterprise aspect can create unique project work across the firm. The track will provide exposure and skill development in the areas of resiliency, crisis response, program management, data strategy, governance and operations procurement, third party management and real estate services.
Our culture of accountability and compliance requires that all employees comply with relevant laws, regulations, ethical standards, and internal policies and procedures. As a Summer Analyst, you will be offered a curriculum to build a strong platform to launch your career. Program Overview
This Analyst Programis a 2-year rotational program that will introduce you to Bank of America and the GSEP group. Our goal for you is to have the opportunity to build upon your academic foundation - specifically technical skills, industry knowledge and familiarity with a corporate environment - while pursuing your career based on their interests and background.
Your training and development is our top priority with extensive formal training offered at the start of the program in addition to on-the-job support, events, and mentorship throughout. These opportunities include but are not limited to:
A Day in the Life
- Bank provided trainings focused on Mechanics of the Bank, Data Literacy, Executive Ready Presentations and more
- Mentorship Program
- Enterprise Executive Speaker Series
- 11 Diversity & Inclusion Employee Networks - LEAD for Women, Hispanic/Latino Organization for Leadership & Advancement (HOLA), Black Professional Group, LGBTQ+ Pride, Military Support & Assistance Group (MSAG) and more
- Continuous Educational Speakers and Events
- Networking Events
- Community Service Opportunities
As an Analyst, you will be placed on one team where your primary responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Measure performance and complete, business reviews and analysis
- Analyze processes to empower managers and employees to identify opportunities that help us continuously innovate
- Identify and execute on opportunities for business process design and mitigate risk
- Support business needs related to reporting & analysis, special projects and other key priorities
The programassigns employees to teams across the line of business. Opportunities include positions supporting various business groups, such as the below:
o Business Controls
o Data Strategy, Governance and Operations
o Global Procurement
o Program Management Office
o Real Estate Services
*Team assignments are developed based on business need and aligned to skillset and therefore cannot be guaranteed. Qualifications
- Candidates are required to be pursuing an undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university. Eligible candidates must have a graduation date between December 2022 and June 2023
- Common areas of study included but are not limited to: Supply Chain, Finance, Business, Accounting, Operations, Economics, or other similar degrees preferred
- 3.2 minimum GPA preferred
- Candidates should possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, a drive for operational excellence and a commitment to achieving sustainable results.
- Additionally, students should hold strong academic and technical skills in Microsoft Office as well as show proficiencies in leadership, teamwork, problem solving and analytical skills, verbal and written communication and professionalism.
- Bank of America is unable to consider candidates that will require visa sponsorship now, or in the future, for this specific role.
- Bank of America does not complete third party forms from colleges, universities, or other parties.