IT Field Support Owner
- Charlotte, NC, USA
- Selbstständig, Vollzeit
- Brighthouse Financial, Inc.
- 16 Jan 19
IT Field Support Owner
Brighthouse Financial is a new company established by MetLife. We're on a mission to help people achieve financial security. Built on a foundation of industry knowledge and experience, we specialize in offering essential annuity and life insurance products designed to help customers protect what they've earned and ensure it lasts more predictably. In an industry that often has a reputation for complexity, confusion, and cost, Brighthouse Financial is different. Our approach includes simplicity, transparency, and more value so customers can face the future with confidence.
Brighthouse Financial is seeking passionate, high-performing team members to help us carry out our mission and be part of an exciting journey toward improving the financial futures of our millions of customers. Sound like you? Read on.
Role Value Proposition:
The Field Support Manager is responsible for overseeing the managed support and end user experience of infrastructure services at remote offices and those working outside of an office location. This person interfaces directly with employees, contractors and leaders to help ensure technical issues and needs are being handled with appropriate levels of service and efficiency and acts as escalation point for issues impacting remote sites or the field workforce.
- Oversee end user service operations including monitoring, provisioning/deprovisioning, incident resolution, and problem management for the remote sites and field workforce
- Responsible for application provisioning, packaging, and deployment to end user laptops and mobile devices for the remote sites and field workforce
- Responsible for MS Office 365 management including OneDrive, Sharepoint, and Office productivity tools like Word and Excel for the remote sites and field workforce
- Develops performance expectations for the environment, monitors service for problems, and continually seeks to optimize end user service delivery processes
- Provide vendor management and escalations
- Provide consultation to and support for business users regarding end user service operations including developing and implementing support plans to ensure prompt, accurate, and complete customer satisfaction.
- Capable of resolving escalated issues arising from operations by coordinating with other departments and service providers
- Ability to analyze data and identify trends, patterns, and design opportunities for improvement
- Able to manage projects utilizing both Waterfall and Agile Methodology Frameworks
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems, determine appropriate actions, and complete projects with minimal direction.
- Provides input to strategic decisions that affect the functional area of responsibility
- Participate in computing device integration strategies that are on LAN's or WAN's
- Give input into developing the budget.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- Experience managing 3 rd party vendors and suppliers
- Five years' experience in end user services management
- Previous experience with service definitions and process improvement inclduing adopting metrics and measures
- Previous technical experience with PC's, Macbooks, virtual desktops, software packaging and deployment, MS Office 365, and asset management
- Any combination of education or experience equivalent to a BS or BA from a four-year college, university or technical school. Technology emphasis preferred.
Up to 25%