- Charlotte, NC, USA
- Selbstständig, Vollzeit
- Brighthouse Financial, Inc.
- 17 Feb 19
Brighthouse Financial is on a mission to help people achieve financial security. As one of the largest providers of annuities and life insurance in the U.S., we specialize in products designed to help people protect what they've earned and ensure it lasts. We are built on a foundation of experience and knowledge, which allows us to keep our promises and provide the value they deserve.
At Brighthouse Financial, we're fostering a culture where diverse backgrounds and experiences are celebrated, and different ideas are heard and respected. We believe that by creating an inclusive workplace, we're better able to attract and retain our talent, provide valuable solutions that meet the needs of our advisors and their clients, and deliver on our mission of helping more people achieve financial security. We're seeking passionate, high-performing team member to join us. Sound like you? Read on.
Role Value Proposition:
The formation of Brighthouse Financial as a new company presents a truly unique opportunity for us to do things right the first time. It allows us to architect our environment from ground up. However, doing so requires a solid enterprise architecture program that contributes to the delivery of desired business outcomes and allows Brighthouse Financial to realize its future state. The realization of the components of that program is crucial to the success of our company.
The Lead Foundation Architect is responsible for managing the foundational components of the enterprise architecture program. This individual is responsible for ensuring the integrity and execution of the foundational components, functions and processes of the program.
- Creates/maintains the architecture model and framework
- Creates/maintains the architecture vision, principles and standards
- Manages the application, data and technology stacks
- Manages the enterprise architecture governance process, metrics, tools and templates
- Creates/maintains the enterprise architecture organizational structure, operating model and processes
- Leads the development and execution of a communication and education plan for the enterprise architecture
- Manages the identification, assessment and communication of emerging technologies and trends
- Supports the annual IT planning process
- Participates in project planning and maintains related project architecture artifacts
- Provides work guidance to other architects or consultants and oversees deliverables created by them
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- Experience within the insurance industry is a plus
- 5+ years of enterprise architecture experience
- Experience using an enterprise architecture tool
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office tools
- Ability to think strategically and apply abstract architectural concepts at an enterprise level
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication and presentation skills with the ability to effectively convey architectural concepts to business and technology peers as well as senior management
- Effective influencing and negotiating skills
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple large, complex projects with minimal supervision
- TOGAF certification
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, or equivalent experience
- Master's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline is a plus
Number of Openings