Job Description Role/Responsibilities
Moody's is seeking an AVP-Salesforce Developer who is motivated to help us transform the way technology is used to drive value. This position would be responsible for technology solutions delivered by the Salesforce Project and Operations Delivery. This position will be responsible for the planning, design, execution, and completion of assigned projects and initiatives. The candidate would be expected to work in a matrix environment, will need to engage vendors/consultants and will be responsible for owning and leading a diverse set of business and technology resources for the duration of the project. This individual may need to serve as a technical contact with business clients to elicit and validate requirements, discuss technical impacts - developing and maintaining strong relationships, and keeping these clients informed and engaged throughout the entire project lifecycle. Responsibilities
- Lead cross-functional teams to successfully drive projects to completion.
- Project teams typically include onshore, offshore, internal, external vendor, functional, business and technical resources.
- Strong analytical, leadership and interpersonal skills with focus on Team Delivery Maturity in dealing with all levels of business and IT management including Directors and Senior Management.
- Strengthen relationships across business by engaging business leaders to establish credibility, solve problems, build consensus and achieve objectives.
- Apply expertise across the complete project lifecycle, lead project sessions such as estimation, requirements, design, scheduling/planning within an iterative development (RUP, Agile) framework.
- Lend broad and deep credibility during discussions because of past experience.
- Ability to plan out all phases of the project including requirements, design, builds conversion, QA, UAT and training.
- Define and maintain coding standards, and guide team members to comply with these standards.
- Collaborate with quality assurance engineers to fix defects.
- Communicate and assign cross project team members to the planned tasks.
- Define functional and technical solutions to support complex business process requirements.
- Apply best practices, guide technical strategy and collaborate with team on solution approaches
- Design and manage the technical release management and delivery lifecycle
- Review code, lead refactoring activities, provide guidance from technical perspective for all SE members of a stream.
- Work with more senior team members to continuously improve our engineering practices
- Adhere to company operational IT requirements such as backup strategy, compliance with security audits
- Work with Development and Consulting teams to provide design approach and solutions lead or participate in UAT sessions with users for developed features
- Create technical and/or business documentation of features
- Drive issue resolution, risk identification and mitigation, change and dependency management.
- Demonstrate commitment to and ensure team adherence to MIT Enterprise Project Governance model and project data integrity as defined within the MIT Investment Framework including; PDLC (estimating, purchasing, planning, scheduling, execution, risk management, quality & process control, change management), timely submission of project artifacts and deliverables including successful passing of project audits including PPQA, internal controls and SOX controls as well as accurate and timely submission of team labor in resource management systems.
- Independently managing requirements- and design-related activities for complex projects that cross multiple systems and have multiple stake-holder types.
- Supporting Technical and Business Requirements activities by providing end-to-end analysis for product and initiatives with respect to data requirements, data flows, data modeling, workflow context and design, and user interface designs within and across Moody's systems.
- Independently design highly usable interaction models and screens for entirely new or substantially re-imagined applications.
- Managing technical appropriateness and/or feasibility of requirements and designs.
- Actively managing Stakeholders of all levels by leading discussions of project scope and approach, and presenting business analysis findings/documentation and proposed solutions.
Qualifications Required Qualifications
- Minimum Six to Eight years of hands on experience of managing Salesforce.com and/or any other CRM applications
- Deep understanding of Saleforce.com Product and Platform Knowledge
- Good understanding of Salesforce.com Best Practices and Best Architectural Implementations
- Working Knowledge of Salesforce.com Standard Model
- Good Working knowledge of Integrations involved with Salesforce.com like Quote to Cash, Contract Management and any Integrations into any of the ERP systems.
- Strong lead experience in a software development, technical integration or business operations environment, with a proven track record of interfacing with multiple levels of the organization.
- Strong adaptability skills to learn different technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Business related field or equivalent experience, preferably in a financial environment.
- Strong communication and presentation skills across all organizational levels
- Strong leadership skills across both single discipline and multi-discipline teams.
- Experience with application integration and developing workflow and functional Use
- Self-directed, adaptable, flexible, and curious.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to author a range of high-quality deliverables.
- Proven ability to articulate application requirements and functionality to IT peers.
- Demonstrated ability to manage different and often conflicting objectives/activities at one time.
- Experience in quickly and effectively adjusting priorities and goals in changing circumstances.
- Proven customer service skills necessary to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.