Sr. Salesforce Delivery Manager – Sales Integration Solutions (100% Remote Throughout US OR Charlotte)
Job Description The Sr. Salesforce Delivery Manager is a key member of Sales Integration Solutions team, responsible for delivering innovative SaaS technology solutions by aligning with cross functional team and executing on technical implementation of projects
The Sr. Salesforce Delivery Manager - Sales Integration Solutions will work on a range of data and technology projects that focus on Lead to Cash systems and processes. The Sr. Salesforce Delivery Manager will also work on highly visible roadmap programs and acquisition integration projects. The Sr. Salesforce Delivery Manager will report to a Vice President and will work closely with product owners, software developers, solution architects, testers and DevOps engineers.
A successful Sr. Salesforce Delivery Manager must be both a leader who can work with vendor partners, stakeholders and drive agile teams; and an individual contributor who can develop, project management plans, create status reports and manage items in JIRA. On any day, the candidate could be doing any or all of the following:
- Define a compelling project vision with measurable success criteria based on business needs.
- Analyze business problems and propose innovative solutions based on rigorous data analysis.
- Drive release planning, estimation, sprint execution, and deployment.
- Lead requirements/feature prioritization and organize workshops.
- Leading business analysts and technical team to arrive on technical solutions for complex business problems
- Analyze and troubleshoot issues with technical leads and QA testers to ensure smooth defect resolution
- Manage stakeholders and foster timely and data-driven decision-making.
- Manages to timelines and communicates project status and has matrix management responsibility
- Work closely with business partners to define strategies for technical solutions, determine requirements, and develop high level designs based on the analysis of line of business needs, objectives and existing systems infrastructure
- Work closely with developers and testers to ensure requirements and functional designs are translated accurately into working technical designs and that test plans and scripts serve customer needs
- Lead teams through requirement gathering, design, testing, and production implementation activities
- Tracking of delivery milestones, dependencies, and deliverables for the work stream
- Drive change management and business, technology, and operational readiness plans.
- Develop stakeholder communications, progress reports, and presentations.
- Work collaboratively with business stakeholders, software engineers, testers, project managers, and architects.
- Track project budgets and manage at a detailed level.
- Drive issue resolution, risk identification and mitigation, change and dependency management. Encourage the active use of a strong risk management framework with the project teams and stakeholders.
The position requires the following experience/skills:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field. Agile ScrumMaster certification or Agile Product Owner certification required. PMP (PMI) Certification is desirable. Salesforce Administration Certification is desirable.
- Minimum 6 years as a Technical Project Manager / ScrumMaster for CRM implementations and technical integrations, with a proven track record of interfacing with multiple levels of the organization.
- Must have previous Salesforce Technical Delivery experience.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in Salesforce.com administration.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in JIRA as an administrator
- Minimum 1+ year of Salesforce Lightning implementation experience.
- Strong ability to be both an individual contributor and a team leader.
- Excellent problem solver and independent thinker who has the ability to create innovative solutions.
- Strong communications, analytical and management skills with the ability to present quantitative and technical concepts to both business executives and technical teams.
- Strong knowledge of SDLC and controls for SOX applications.
- Strong vendor and stakeholder management skills with the ability to drive decisions and mediate conflicting views.
- Manage daily standups, escalations, issues and risks, and change management plans to ensure adequate attention to impediments with potential impact to time/quality/resources.
- Self-directed, adaptable, flexible, and forward thinking.
- Experience in driving key information security, compliance and other regulatory requirements internally and externally to the organization.
- Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills conducive to collaboration; able to work well in a cross-functional, matrix management environment.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law. Click here to view our Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination statement.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.