Trading Operations Specialist 3
- Charlotte, NC, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Wells Fargo US
- 17 Okt 17 2017-10-17
Trading Operations Specialist 3
Let's talk about you
You have a proven track record of success but you're looking for more. More responsibility. More challenges. At Wells Fargo you'll find that opportunity. You'll join a team of people who are smart and share your values. You can enjoy a diverse career as you learn and grow your capabilities across our multiple lines of business. Our supportive environment can help you make a difference within the company and the communities we serve.
Let's talk about us
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) is one of the company's four main divisions. WIM businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Let's talk about the job
Wells Fargo Asset Management (WFAM) strives to help investors achieve their financial goals through investment solutions managed by specialized investment teams and backed by collaborative service. WFAM's investment approach centers on autonomous investment teams that maintain their own independent research, idea-generation, and decision-making processes. Its independent investment risk management approach provides a consistent, unbiased framework for analyzing and balancing risk in portfolios. WFAM offers the expertise of over 29 investment teams-each focused on specialized, niche portfolio management strategies-that attempt to meet the diverse needs of our investors.
Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to
- Primary responsibilities will be the preparation, negotiation and tracking of various legal agreements covering basic derivative transactions
- Must have experience with legal agreements including but not limited to the ISDA Master Agreement (including Schedules), Credit Support Annex, MRAs and MSFTAs.
- Must have a basic understanding of the underlying transaction and security documents and be able to grasp and articulate basic credit, operational, legal and business issues which arise during the negotiation and execution processes.
- May be asked to work on various projects, including amending and updating templates, processes or systems.
- Research and resolve complex trade issues and problems
- Ensuring proper execution and settlement of firm wide trades. This includes ensuring regulatory compliance and balancing our books and records
- Serves as trading and operations expert for senior business partners regarding trade execution/settlement transactions
- Comprehensive regulatory and financial industry knowledge
- Establish effective relationships with broker dealers and portfolio staff
- 8+ years of investment operations experience
- Customer service focus with experience actively listening, eliciting information, comprehending customer issues/needs, and recommending solutions
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of cash (domestic and international and physical securities (DTC) settlements)
- Solid knowledge and understanding of US commodity, equity, and interest rate markets
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Ability to review and understand ISDA Master and Credit Support Annex agreements
- Ability to learn and assimilate information from multiple people and sources
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
Other Desired Qualifications
- Strong negotiation and influence skills
- Solid understanding of U.S. commodity, equity and interest rate markets.
- A quick learner, comfortable with and able to manage complex trading systems and environments.
- Strong customer orientation, internal and external, with a commitment to quality, accuracy and efficiency
- Knowledge of buy-side fixed income securities settlement, financial instruments and markets
- Ability to make quick and accurate decisions. This includes the appropriate escalation of critical issues to mitigate risks and safeguard client assets.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.