- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Credit Suisse -
- 22 Mär 19
Asset Servicing .NET Developer # 129219
- The Asset Servicing development group touches almost all areas of back office operations processing in the Investment Bank. We deliver the technical expertise to enable our business to provide corporate action services to multiple business areas. Our clients include Front Office, Prime Services, Middle Office, Traders, and Operations business.
- This is an opportunity to join a global team, become a key subject matter expert on a global platform (Americas, Europe, Asia), and influence the Asset Servicing strategic end state.
- Your day to day responsibilities include design, development, level 3 support, and technical product ownership.
- You will have exposure and collaboration with technical teams in multiple regions.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have an undergraduate degree in computer science or similar (e.g. software engineering, MIS, etc.).
- Do you have the ability to develop and unit test code in a rapid moving and changing environment and have excellent analytical skills.
- You have 5+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server, including T-SQL and stored procedures.
- Do you have 5+ years of experience working with Visual Basic .NET, including Windows Forms?
- Have you experienced working with client side and server side applications? this will be necessary.
- You have a solid Windows Server background (advantage).
- You have experience with complex batch scheduling with many dependencies - advantage (i.e. Control-M).
For more information visit Technology Careers .