Banking Operations Specialist- Loans
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Raleigh Loans is accountable for the management and execution of thousands of Corporate & Syndicated Loan transactions daily. Our responsibilities include trade processing & confirmation, settlement, fail management, risk management, and client service. Our operations professionals help develop and handle the syndicated loan products, processes and services in ways that improve profitability and efficiency, while seeking new and innovative ways to support our clients' changing needs.
- Communicate with internal & external colleagues & clients across all areas including Front, Middle & Back Office.
- Efficiently monitor daily control reports (KRI's) by reviewing & reconciling where applicable.
- You are familiar with reading and interpreting legal documentation.
- Relevant work experience in corporate environment.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. You Offer
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Excel and Word!
- Able to prioritize and multi-task in a high pace environment.
- Outstanding team-player (displays enthusiasm, confidence & dedication).
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Do you possess ability to work independently?
- Proven interpersonal skills including organizational, listening, problem solving and attention to detail.
- LoanIQ knowledge is a plus!
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.