Business Intelligence Qlik Developer
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards We Offer:
The Production Control IT team within CFO Tech IT organization is looking for a BI Developer experienced in Qlik Sense. The candidate should have experience in implementing large scale applications and will be expected to partner with our key business across the divisions. Our team works to build ground breaking business solutions and seek to deliver critical initiatives using our deep functional expertise. These solutions are essential to meeting various regulatory reporting initiatives across the bank's strategic infrastructure. This senior developer will work on both area-specific and firm-wide projects, implementing business process improvement and all other Product Control Tech strategy initiatives.
- Developing, Designing and supporting interactive BI Dashboard reports
- Rapidly design, prototype and iterate on creative concepts to meet the user requirements
- Candidate will spend time working with diverse array of clients to help build techniques, tools, models and systems to drive client's business.
- Maintain a delivery-orientated approach to developing the reports and their supporting tools & data infrastructure.
- Partner with our analytics, technology, design and user experience teams to build both client and consumer facing data visualization employing combinations of data from multiple data sources.
- Work with multi-functional teams consisting of domain and technical architects along with Testing/Support teams to deliver the end product
- Coordinating information exchange, understanding business problems, analyzing data, and defining system and business process requirements
- Ensure successful project delivery with strict alignment to reporting and data practices and the production of all necessary documentation.
- Open to learn other tools under Reporting & Data visualization practice team.
- Working with business analyst team to ensure results fulfill business requirements and quality levels
- Equivalent experience of at least 3+ years of with Business Intelligence/data visualization tools with specialization on Qlik Sense, Tableau, OBIEE, Microstrategy, Spotfire etc.
- Equivalent work experience 1-2 years of hands on in design, build and support BI solutions using Qlik Sense
- Experience with implementing Web based BI Solutions (Web Mashups/BI Embedding)
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Willng to work in Raleigh, NC office
- Experience in setting up an end to end application architecture of a large scale BI/reporting tool
- Experience in the creation of Extension objects using Qlik Capability APIs and Qlik Engine API
- Experience with Hadoop or similar distributed data platforms
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and proven fast learner who possess good problem solving skills
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.