- Raleigh, NC, USA Raleigh NC US
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Hamlyn Williams
- 17 Apr 18 2018-04-17
Job Spec As a Senior Developer, the primary responsibility is handling the development and support needs of Securitized Products Finance Business in Global Markets Division. The candidate should be able to understand thoroughly the end-to-end application development methodology, become fully conversant with all tools to provide effective end-to-end application support.
Specific tasks for this role include, but are not limited to:
• Design and develop components primarily based on C#.
• Familiarize with the applications, tools, feeds, databases, and batch files that are being supported by the team.
• Document, troubleshoot and isolate problems encountered in Production.
The candidate is expected to be an extremely qualified developer of the highest caliber, capable of independently extracting requirements, deducing development tasks, and delivering components.
Key points include:
• 7+ years in developing software solutions
• Expert working knowledge of C# and .NET, At least 5+ years.
• Expert database skills with any RDBMS systems (primarily SQL Server, Oracle and/or Sybase)
• Experience with messaging technologies is a plus.
• Experience with multi-threading and asynchronous messaging workflows is a plus.
• Good knowledge of SOA tools (messaging, web-services, XML libraries)
• Has experience of the SDLC process.
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be a self-starter and be able work well in fast paced, dynamic environment.
• Highly analytical, proactive and detail oriented.
• Must be able to work effectively with clients and team members in other locations.
• Knowledge of the investment banking or banking sector support environment would be