- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Credit Suisse -
- 14 Dez 18
Cloud Solution Architect # 118840
Cloud Solution Architect with responsibility for strategy, design and implementation, working with exciting technologies and experts all around the world. You'll focus on private and public cloud technologies and automation, involving storage, networks, compute, application and database hosting. The CS private (VMWare) and public cloud (Azure) are major cornerstones of the overall cloud strategy and play a vital roles in implementing our business objectives. As a cloud solution architect you'll help us to shape our cloud journey by providing expertise, designs and direction for our global private cloud infrastructure. You'll be part of governance boards and ensure our engineering units develop according to your designs and standards. You'll be able to work on large scale systems and with global teams, as well as support from top vendors. We are looking for an independent self-starter, able to work autonomously to successfully achieve your goals, but also be a great collaborator, able to work with business partners at all levels in the organization to ensure that your ideas, designs, strategy and roadmap vision dovetails with theirs to complete an overall coherent picture. We offer a senior architecture role with significant career potential, flexible working hours and places, education and room for personal and professional growth. If you are a hands-on architect that likes to work with the newest technologies and enjoys significant exposure please don't hesitate to apply!
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Do you have 3+ years experience with IaaS VMWare virtualization, vSphere, vRA/O, vCenter, ESX, NSX as senior engineer or architect OR?
- Do you have 2+ years experience with Azure, AWS or Google cloud as senior engineer or architect?
- Ideally additional experience with other IaaS technologies such as Ansible, Terraform, OpenStack or BOSH is beneficial.
- You have good network knowledge involving routers, switches, firewalls, DNS, TCP/IP, WINS, DHCP, VPN, Firewall, LAN, WAN, MPLS. The ability to apply networking principles and techniques into designs, including firewalls, perimeter boundary protection, security vulnerabilities and mitigation.
- Do you have an experience with enterprise storage architecture (SAN, iSCSI, NAS) and private cloud integration, as well as automation?
- You have a deep understanding of Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity with the ability to design solutions which meet both these requirements.
- You are a solid leader with a point of view, able to make a case and convince others to follow.
- You can work well in large, virtual and globally distributed teams.
- You have very good conceptual capabilities, able to quickly grasp new technologies and tools and translate into efficient solutions for the firm.
- You have a sense of urgency - multi-tasking, prioritization skills and ability to collaborate and work in a fast-paced environment, adapting to rapid change.
- You have good interpersonal skills, demonstrating a variety of influencing styles to enable effective completion of tasks both individually and within groups.
- You have the ability to understand a client's requirements and design a suitable and cost effective architecture to help them achieve their business objective.
- You have a Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent.
- You have VMWare certifications preferred but not a requirement.
- You have Microsoft Azure certifications preferred but not a requirement.
For more information visit Technology Careers.