- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Credit Suisse -
- 20 Mär 19
Cyber Security Service Assurance Management # 128577
GCTO Technology Security Services ("TSS") is Credit Suisse's security engineering organization. TSS Cyber Security is within this organization and is responsible for lifecycle management and engineering of all current and future Cyber Security capabilities. TSS also oversees technology programs maximizing both fulfillment of business requirements and value of the product portfolio. GCTO TSS leads and prioritizes engineering resources and projects to enable development of new security services and products on time and within budget.
Service Assurance is a sub-department of the Capability Effectiveness Management function within Cyber Security. Service Assurance is responsible for the effective oversight of TSS Cyber Security capabilities and ensuring their efficient operation.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide support to the Capability Effectiveness Management team and the head of Cyber Security. The support tasks will include:
- Building and maintaining a holistic KPI/metric reporting framework and repository
- Managing an operational book of work for each capability and ensuring appropriate prioritization of tasks.
- Process improvement
- Production of monthly capability reports covering all areas of CEM
- Development and management of SLA's/OLA's
- Production of documentation, product newsletters, and maintenance of portals
- Management of inventory and estate optimization
- Governance of lifecycle management and End of Life issues
- Other ad hoc deliveries/projects as assigned
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Service management/assurance/efficiency experience with 3+ years' experience work experience, ideally in a financial institution
- You are a self-starter who can work effectively even if located remote from other members of their team
- You have solid leadership, client relationship and partner management skills, with ability to effectively communicate with partners at all levels
- You have superb communication skills - oral and written
- You have the ability to build concise and clear consolidated reports and visual presentations to communicate to senior management
- You have high degree of proficiency in MS Office applications, such as Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Project management or Business Analyst experience (status reporting and coordination of projects)
- Proficient in using MS SharePoint
- Project Management/Security certification (PMP, Prince2, CISA, CISSP, CISM or similar) will be an additional asset
For more information visit Technology Careers .